- Have you always wanted to start running?
- Are you looking for people to train with?
- Do you want to be pushed a bit harder?
- Are you stuck in a rut?
- Are you a beginner and curious about running?
- Are you lacking motivation?
- Do you want to advance your running?
- Do you have a race planned that you want to train for?
Vinny Mulvey is an ex-international long-distance runner, who has won 9 national titles over road, track and cross-country. He has been teaching running camps in Dublin for the last 9 years and this is the 4th year that he will teach his camps in Ashbourne, County Meath. Vinny grew up in Ashbourne and still resides there. He is currently working as a Neuromuscular Physical Therapist with the Leinster Rugby first team, as well as operating his own clinic in Ashbourne.
This will be a 1 hour running camp for all levels which last for 8 weeks:
When – Starting Tuesday, January 2nd, 7pm
Where – Ashbourne, County Meath (you will receive an email with specific details)
What – 1 hr Running Specific Class
Level – All levels are welcome
Cost – €80 for 8 weeks (every Tuesday at 7pm)
How to Pay – €80 online through PayPal (see below) or €80 cash on the first night.
*****If you opt to pay cash on the first night, click submit below and exit out of the PayPal page when prompted to pay
*****Once you have signed up, you will receive an email 3 days before running camp starts with details of where to meet etc.
I DON’T ALLOW PAY-AS-YOU-GO