Phoenix Park Running Camp (April 2014)
- Are you training for a race this Spring or Summer?
- Are you looking for people to train with?
- Do you want to be pushed a bit harder?
- Are you stuck in a rut?
- Are you an intermediate runner who wants to be pushed?
- Are you a beginner to running and want to try it out?
- Are you looking for another challenge?
- Do you want to train with a close-knit group of runners?
Sign up to my running camp and achieve your goals with other like minded people!
- What? 1 hour interval class
- Where? Phoenix Park, Dublin
- When? Saturdays 9am & Tuesdays 7pm (Lasting 6 Weeks) - Starts Saturday April 12th
- Who? Physical Therapist and Running Coach, Vinny Mulvey
- How much? €60 for 6 classes or €100 for 12 classes**
Saturdays – April 12th, 19th, 26th, May 3rd, 17th, 24th (NOTE: No class May 10th)
Tuesdays – April 15th, 22nd, 29th, May 6th, 13th, 20th
**When you sign up online you will receive a confirmation email from Vinny 2 days before camp starts with details (time, place etc)